Friday, April 6, 2007

awkward

This is about feeling awkward, about being speechless, about feeling stupid later, about regreting silence and specially, about wondering.
It´s the first time in a long while that I don´t feel miserable every time I go to bed and try to get some sleep. I have a crap of job and I am completely unaware of future and somehow I don´t really care.
But now, there´s a storm in my head, thunders remind me that sometimes it´s not so harmless when you can´t understand the one you are facing. Skin can be a wall too... only sometimes.
When I said that I was concerned only about present probably I was missunderstood. I wanted to mean that you have to decide your future considering your present time. It´s not like if I didn´t care about future, it´s only that if I am happy with the present, I won´t change a lot my circumstances... Too late to explain it to you, and too late to find out what you really wanted to say... but I really miss your words, as they were the air I need to breath to feed my brain with oxygen.
Eso es todo, una comida que malinterpreté desde el principio, una sobremesa incómoda, una incógnita, sol y cerveza fresquita y vuelta a resolver el misterio, para encontrar silencio y sensacion de impotencia y estupidez.
Aparte de mis comeduras de cabeza de siempre, esta semana hemos tenido visita. Ana y su boyfriend, Jerome, vinieron a ver a Lucy. Ha sido divertido. Tardes trilingües en la torre de Babel, bebiendo más cervezas de las habituales, haciendo más turismo y sacando más fotos.
Y mientras, la primavera parece tomar Dublín, los días sin nubes se suceden y las horas de luz parecen interminables... Aún así volverán los chubascos, lo sé, pero de algún modo me gustan. Esto es Irlanda y tiene que ser así.

2 comments:

Anita said...

juas juas vaya caretos¡ muchas gracias por todo chicas¡ no he podido meterme antes, acabo de llegar del pueblo¡
Pasadlo pirata¡

Banshee said...

Gracias a vosotros chicos!!!
Por fin he hecho algo de turismo...aunque a veces pensaba q estaba en Francia y no en Eire...
Ahora te toca a ti dedicarnos unas líneas en tu fotolog jeje..
Bisou guapa

we R

we R

el mar

el mar

mis fotos

mis fotos

lipstick

lipstick

en el castle

en el castle

acampada

acampada

Lucy y Jan, nuestro chico favorito

Lucy y Jan, nuestro chico favorito

con Jan y Mónica

con Jan y Mónica

Luci y Anke

Luci y Anke

leaving Windmill behind

leaving Windmill behind

light kills dark creatures

light kills dark creatures

passing by

passing by

dancing toast

dancing toast

the perfect bride

the perfect bride

Esto es Irlanda...

Esto es Irlanda...

froggy... dónde están los rolling?

froggy... dónde están los rolling?

Eva y Melina

Eva y Melina

dan las pastis la felicidad??

dan las pastis la felicidad??

csi criminal

csi criminal

con Melina

con Melina
 
Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.